George and I traveled to San Francisco in 2012 and it was one of the best vacations we went on. Well I’m back in the golden city and was nearly possessed to run across the golden gate bridge. As I was running the sun was setting and once again I got to witness the most surreal view. But this time I had my camera. I felt alive and was so proud of how far I’ve come. I miss George a lot. But I think he was with me sharing the moment too.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Countdown to my wedding
- How Do Half Marathons Parallel Widowhood?
- Progressive Overload
- Great article on AR-15 ownership in America
- Don't Pay Someone to Count Your Macronutrients
- Discovering Your Inner Widow Warrior
- Why Doesn't My Loss Affect Others?
- Balancing Military Girlfriend and Widowhood
- Runner's World Never Mentions Marathon Training During Alabama Summer Months Can Trigger Grief
- Throw a Punch like Manny Pacquiao at Any Age: Start Adding Boxing into Your Weekly Fitness Routine for Improved Health and Muscular Endurance